Saturday, January 8, 2011

First 2 weeks of Boston training...check

I just finished another frigid training run. 9 miles today. How do I love the Inversion in Utah oh let me not count the ways! Last Saturday I had an 8mile run in 5 degree weather and today I think it was in the teens, but so foggy I could barely see in parts. I can't wait for the sun! Not only is it safer, warmer, but it does wonders for my spirit. So I'm hoping it's not too far away. I am now 14 weeks away from running Boston! So far my first 2 weeks of training have gone pretty well. It's always a little hard to get back into the routine of things (not to mention that we've been having severe sleeping problems with our 2 year old). But I think he's finally out of this phase (fingers crossed) and I'm hoping to get more rest and not feel so tired!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you are so amazing! And inspiring. How about simply not breathing while running? That would keep the nasty air out of your lungs!

    ReplyDelete