Saturday, September 25, 2010

One week and counting

Next Saturday at about this time I will be icing my legs and gorging myself on something ridiculously fattening while hopefully rethinking my amazing time....(that's me and my hopeful thinking). :) I've finally fully recovered from the flu, running last week was a bit challenging. Today I ran my last 10 before the marathon and I felt great. So I'm positive and looking forward to it. Even if I don't qualify (which I'm still planning on doing everything in my power to qualify)I've decided to not let it devastate me. I'm going into this still hoping I can, but realizing that it's an extremely hard goal and even as much and as hard as I've trained, a 3:40 may not be possible this time around. So here's to that, and this next week of easy runs, till Sat. :)

4 comments:

  1. Here's to setting a new PR even if it doesn't qualify you for Boston. But of course you WILL qualify so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amber good luck! I am sure you will do amazing! Race day is very motivational- you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Amber!!!!

    Jen
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete